Course: B.Sc Nursing.
Duration: Duration of B.ScNursing Degree Programme is four acadamic years.
- Should have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2)with biology. Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects or the Intermediate Vocational (Nursing) examination conducted by the Board of Intemediate Examinaton, Andhra Pradesh or any examinaton recognised as equivalent.
- Should have secured not less than 50% of marks in optionals of the Intermediate examination or equivalent examinations. ( SC/ST candidates should have secured not less than 40%of marks.)
- Candidate should have complete 17 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- Monthly Unit Test will be conducted in the end of the Month and result will be comunicated to the Parents.
- Internal Examination will be conducted for the I-Year Sudents after completion of 3 Months course.
- Pre-final examination will be conducted ONE MONTH prior to the Dr. NTR University EXAMINATION.
- The Examination will be conducted by the University at the end of each term.
Duration: Duration of GNM Course is 3 acadamic years.
Candidate Who have Completed 10+2 Years (any group) og Education & MPHW (M/F) and also Vocational intermediate Education
Admission to General Nursing And Midwifery Course is restricted to Students beteen 17 and 35 years of age. SC & ST have 3 Years Exemption